Thursday, April 08, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  "I thank my God every time I remember you.  In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now..."  Philipians 1:3-5

God is providing THROUGH YOU the resources for the work He has called me to do.  I now have promises for 72% of the monthly budget needed for my upcoming work in Sudan!  Thank you to those of you who have joined my team and who are praying for me!  I certainly could not go without your partnership. If I have 100% of the monthly budget promised by April 20th I will be able to leave for Sudan on May 15th. 

Any gifts that are given in my name to SIM until my departure go toward my up-front costs which include training, orientation, immunizations, language study and flights.  Recurrent gifts after May go toward my monthly budget and are managed by the mission agency.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  It can be a bit confusing...

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Anonymous Dani J said...

Yay! That's amazing! We're so excited for you Sheila. We're praying the rest will come in right on time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home