Monday, September 01, 2008

Serving in Missions interviews

Next month I will spend four days in Charlotte, North Carolina at the Serving in Missions headquarters. They will conduct multiple interviews and determine that weekend if I am SIM material. I am so excited, but trepidacious! SIM's mission matches that which God has given me. I hope to go to Africa with them. I appreciate your prayer during my time with the missionaries and leaders who will be conducting the interviews. I leave on September 10th and return on the 14th. At this point there are four checks that have to happen for me to be part of their agency in Africa. They must approve of me at the agency, I must approve of them, my church must for me to go with them and the Africa team that they recommend me for must accept me. That seems like a lot--but I rest in the knowledge that if this is God's mission agency for me--then the checks will be natural.

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger jannette said...

you will be in my pray for what God will is for you. Your class mate Jannette.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home